Our negotiating committee proposed more improvements for our members including:
- Extra pay for multi-modality positions in radiology
- Limitations on medical debt patients and members will incur from surprise out-of-network providers.
Management maintained an unreasonable stance on issues important to our members:
- PARKING: They refused our proposals for members to have a parking garage provided free and refused to even discuss their plans to deal with employee’s parking problems.
- SHIFTS: They proposed eliminating the 12-hour flexible shift for nursing staff.
- WAIT TO TRANSFER: Management wants you to wait an extra MONTH when transferring to a new position or shift (from 60 days to 90 days).
- OUR VOICE: They want to strip union representatives the right to speak with our members at work.
IMPORTANT: There have been NO changes to our raises system, health insurance, paid time off, or retirement benefits. Management must negotiate with the union over any such proposals.
All management communications implying otherwise are Unfair Labor Practices. Continue documenting all statements and turning them in to your union representatives. Contact the office at (201) 262-5005.
STAY INFORMED AND BE HEARD!
Volunteer Meeting: “Many hands make light work”. Pitch in with some small activities to help us out. Find out how at our Meeting on Tuesday, May 29th, at the Homewood Suites (1:00, 3:30, 4:30, 7:30)
Come to Negotiations: Make sure to support our bargaining committee by attending negotiations on June 1st at the Marriott at Glenpointe.