Management Insists That Current Staffing Levels are Sufficient
- Management said they have “no interest” in safe staffing ratios. They will have the CNO and Director of Nursing at negotiations this Thursday to address staffing concerns.
- We protected and reaffirmed the role of our union to protect our members in matters of health and safety. Management’s proposal would have weakened our rights.
- We moved management off their irresponsible and dangerous proposal to eliminate all floating districts. However, management is still proposing to change your schedule without mutual agreement by our members. We refused and will continue to refuse this regressive proposal.
If you want to protect your professional voice at work, ensure safe staffing, and make progress in benefits and wages instead of accepting management’s take back proposals…SHOW UP
- June 21st: Negotiations over Staffing. Embassy Suites – 455 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ, 10 am.
- June 26th: Concerted Activity Authorization Vote Homewood Suites, 10 The Promenade, Edgewater , NJ 07020 7:30 am, 1 PM, 4 PM, 7 PM or any time during the day
- June 27: Rally for a Fair Contract Hudson Walkway, Palisdades Medical Center, 12-4 PM