- Management presented counters on Reassignment, State of Emergency, Parking, FMLA, Tuition Remission, and Work from Home. They also presented a modified version of their out-of-title/reclassification proposal.
- Management’s latest inadequate wage increase proposal was:
Year 1: 1.5% across-the-board increase
Year 2: 1 step movement
Year 3: 1.25% across-the-board increase
Year 4: 1 step movement.
- We finally received a response to our information request on sick leave and FMLA usage. Their proposal to cut FMLA from 52 weeks to 12 stands. We are reviewing the information and will present a counter-proposal on wages and FMLA at our next session.
- HPAE and other Rutgers unions will be turning out to the Rutgers Board of Governors meeting at Winants Hall, where we will also be delivering the bargaining petition and demanding a fair contract! Join us anytime between 12pm and 2pm.
- The next session is Tuesday December 11th 9am-1pm in the ASB II, 57 US-1, New Brunswick.
HPAE 5094 Negotiations Committee
(Tom Murphy, Mendes Toussaint, Mary Doran, Justin O’Hea, Phil Wilson, Alicia Rivera, Ryan Novosielski, Claude Monken, Antoinette Johnson, Ana Delgado, Lisa Adams, Annette Werts & Beverly Fraietta)