The AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION has mailed out Special Election ballots to the Rutgers New Brunswick/Piscataway/Stratford/Camden campuses and Rowan University members. Members requesting duplicate ballots may call the American Arbitration Association at 1-800-529-5218 Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Please do not call prior to Monday, December 10, 2018, to allow sufficient time for the ballots to be received in the mail from the Post Office.
- You must be a member in good standing in order for your ballot to be counted.
- Mark an “X” in the box next to the name of the candidate(s) of your choice. Do not place your name, initials or any other identifying information on the ballot. Ballots containing any identifying information will be voided.
- Place your ballot in the small white envelope labeled SECRET BALLOT on the front, and seal the envelope. Insert the sealed SECRET BALLOT envelope inside the Business Reply envelope pre-addressed to the American Arbitration Association and seal it.
- Your name and address have been added to the Business Reply envelope pre-addressed to the American Arbitration Association. Your name on this envelope will identify you as an eligible voter. DO NOT DAMAGE THE CONTROL NUMBER OR YOUR MAILING INFORMATION ON THE BALLOT ENVELOPE! It will be used by the American Arbitration Association to determine eligibility and to sort the ballots at the ballot count. Your vote will remain secret because the SECRET BALLOT envelope containing your ballot will be separated from the return ballot envelope and mixed with other SECRET BALLOT envelopes before they are opened and the ballots counted. ENVELOPES RECEIVED WITH DAMAGED OR MISSING CONTROL NUMBERS OR VOTER INFORMATION WILL BE VOIDED.
- Mail the business reply envelope as soon as possible. No postage is necessary if mailed in the United States. IN ORDER TO BE COUNTED, THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION MUST RECEIVE YOUR MAILED BUSINESS REPLY ENVELOPE NO LATER THAN 9:00 A.M. ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2018
Jeffrey Ball, email@example.com HPAE Staff