After fighting back major concessions proposed by the Hospital, HPAE has reached a tentative agreement for a new contract. The following issues were addressed in the new agreement:
- An agreement to establish an electronic staffing form that will enable our members to report their staffing concerns in real time as well as enable HPAE to monitor the staffing levels and trends more accurately.
- Additional rights for APNs in the event of their collaborative agreement being terminated.
- Performance evaluations will be changed from a 5 to 3 level rating system as well as more protections for those that receive a poor rating.
- RN / CRNA Year 1 (2.5% ATB+ step) Year 2 (2%ATB + step) Year 3 (2%ATB + step)
- APN / Case Manager / Utilization Review Manager Year 1 (3.5% ATB) Year 2 (3%ATB) Year 3 (3% ATB)
A meeting has been scheduled to ratify the contract on Tuesday, March 15th as follows:
Tuesday, March 15th
Conference Room D-215
6a-9a 12p-2p 6p-9p
As always, If you would like more information on how you can participate or any other issue, please contact your local union rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HPAE Negotiations Committee
Banita Herndon, Wendy Bobcombe, Cynthia Baez-Lugo, Wanda Caudle, Dara Skinner, Joselino Ulanday