IMPORTANT RATIFICATION INFORMATION
Voting will take place on Cornerstone East
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
7am – 8:30am and 2pm – 3:30pm
Please make every effort to attend one of the sessions.
With your support, your Negotiating Committee has worked hard to bargain a tentative agreement with Union County on behalf of Cornerstone Behavioral Health for Registered Nurses. We were able to make a number of significant improvements. Your Bargaining Team strongly recommends that you vote YES to ratify our new contract.
- Term of contract: Retroactive to January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2025.
- Salaries and Wages: Annual 2% across the board wage increase with a step increment which includes retroactive pay to January 1, 2022. There will be a one-time adjustment of approximately 8%-11% for many as they are placed on the new, revised wage scale. The new wage scale has been revised to allow members to reach the maximum step at a faster rate.
- Freeze Healthcare Premiums: Healthcare premiums will remain at the July 2018 rate for the life of the Agreement. Members will also receive a rebate for any contributions to their 2021 healthcare premiums which exceed 1.5% of their salary.
- Holidays: Juneteenth added as an additional holiday.
- Health and Safety: Members will be properly trained on donning and doffing PPE at least 2x per year.
- Successorship: New language which will provide transparency in the event the County plans to sell or transfer Cornerstone in the near future.
- Housekeeping items: There were a number of housekeeping agreements to clean up the contract where needed as well as eliminating language no longer relevant to the Hospital.
If you have any questions related to the information provided, please feel free to contact your local union rep or email email@example.com.