We met again today with HMH for further bargaining on the labor market rate adjustments for all.
HMH agreed today to our proposal to do a Market Rate Analyses for all non-RN bargaining unit members which cover about 500 members, something we have tried to get done for several years (This is a big win).
Today we were able to reach agreement on a Labor Market Rate Adjustment for all RN’s effective in December.
- The non-RN market rate analyses will be complete by HMH no later than January 31, 2023.
- Will meet no later than January 13, 2023, to discuss the progress of the market rate analyses and to negotiate over those.
- The non-RN attestation forms received by the deadline will be provided to HPAE by 5pm on December 9th.
- We will continue to fight for retro pay for all non-RN bargaining unit members.
All non-RN attestation forms must be completed and returned to your supervisor or rep no later than 5pm on December 2nd. This form must be filled out so you experience can be considered. The experience you submit on this form that is knowingly false or misleading could lead to discipline up to and including termination.
- EDUCATE YOURSELF AND YOUR CO-WORKERS – attend a meeting, share this flyer.
- Please send us email at Local50302@hpae.org for all questions and issues you may have.
Local 5030 Bargaining Team
Ruth Agosto, President
Jose Falconi, Co Vice-President
Azza Elsaid, Secretary
Tony Ellis, Treasurer
Sergio Fuentes, LPN/TECH & S/M Co-Grievance Chair