PREPARING FOR NEGOTIATIONS 2024
As you are aware there have been many nurses’ strikes recently? They all have central themes.
- Retention/Recruitment/Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Workplace Safety Concerns/Effective Infection Control Practices/Workplace Violence
The above reflects our issues as well. How do we achieve an acceptable contract?
- Every member is involved in attending membership meetings, wearing union pins, attending rallies, to name a few.
- Every member being staying informed of the issues, and status of negotiations.
- Every member communicates their concerns. Positive or negative.
- Every member supports and respects each other’s opinions.
Fight for the things that you care about. But do it in a way that will lead others to join you.
– Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Save the Date!
HPAE LOCAL 5004 MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, September 13TH, 2023
8A – 4P – 8P
Clinton Inn Hotel
145 Dean Dr., Tenafly