2017 HPAE Bargaining and Leadership Conference
Sign-up for the conference here.
HPAE is a leader in setting the standards for workplace rights, patient safety and hospital accountability to our communities.
In 2017, nearly 6,000 of our members will negotiate new contracts with their employers, followed by another 5,000 in 2018. With a new president and new Congress setting labor and healthcare policy, we will face some of our greatest challenges yet.
Our 2017 Bargaining and Leadership conference will bring HPAE leaders and activists together to prepare us for the fights ahead and to help shape our bargaining strategies and public campaigns to win good contracts and quality patient care.
Join us for a series of panels, workshops and roundtable
discussion on topics including:
- The impact of the 2016 election on labor and healthcare
- Developing HPAE contract standards
- Setting standards for economic fairness in our workplace and communities
- Contract Campaign Mobilization Training
- Protecting access to healthcare
- Bargaining Health Insurance
- Bargaining to Organize
- Effective Joint Bargaining and Coordinated Bargaining