RALLY FOR A NJ FY2020 BUDGET THAT NJ DESERVES!
Join us on June 13th at the Statehouse in Trenton at 12 noon. Be there to protect healthcare and retirement security! Stand with PUBLIC healthcare professionals and all PUBLIC workers to protect collective bargaining rights for all of us! Join us as we call on elected officials to:
- PASS a Millionaires Tax
- STOP the attacks on public workers pension benefits and rights to bargain
Do you need transportation to Trenton? Sign up below to get on the bus!
- 8am pick up in Newark at 12th & Bergen Sts.
- 8:30am pick-up at 51 U S 1 New Brunswick, behind the Sears in the far right parking lot
- 9:30am arrive in 125 West State St Trenton
- 1:30 pm depart from 125 West State St. Trenton
Everyone must go through a security check so you must have a valid ID (drivers licenses). For any additional questions, please contact Jean Pierce, HPAE Policy, directly at email@example.com