On Tuesday, June 4th 2019 members voted to ratify local tentative agreements that included an across the board wage increases 1st year- 2.50%, retro to June 1st , 2nd year- 2.25% and 3rd year- 2.25%. With additional step increases the first pay period in December that average 1%.
- No changes to your health benefits, 403b or frozen LTS balances from December 31, 2002.
Article 27 Reassignment:
- No involuntary reassignment to Mullica Hill or Woodbury campuses (except dialysis).
- $5.00 differential for volunteering to go work at Mullica Hill or Woodbury if you sign-up ahead of time.
- Nurses with 30 or more years of seniority will no longer be reassigned involuntarily between campuses, unless there is no one less senior for the reassignment.
- Detox nurses may be reassigned to the ED crisis and/or ED patients waiting for medical clearance. Acute care and Detox may be reassigned to each other for a critical need. Detox will be reassigned within Bridgeton campus prior to being reassigned to other campuses.