Four of the 27 Royal Caribbean passengers screened for coronavirus after the cruise ship docked in Bayonne on Friday morning were sent to hospitals for further evaluation, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said.
Health officials announced the sixth confirmed case of coronavirus in the U.S. on Thursday, the first time the disease was transmitted from one person to another in the country.
A patient suspected of having the new coronavirus has tested negative, New Jersey health officials said Tuesday.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said today during a press conference that the United States now has 110 persons under investigation (PUIs) from 26 states being tested for the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) responsible for ...
Gov. Phil Murphy today outlined New Jersey’s strategy for preventing and managing the spread of a coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China, that’s killed more than 100 people and left thousands more sick.
Thats all, folks - no more news!
- AFT Resources on 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- CDC Resources for Coronavirus
- CDC Health Alert
- NJ DOH Information on the Coronavirus
- New Jersey Outlines Preparedness Activities Related to 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health Information on the Coronavirus