HPAE's White Paper on Meadowlands Hospital, produced in 2012, received prominent mention in an article published today in NJ Spotlight on the hospital.
State officials have allowed accountability and transparency to lapse as for-profit firms have gained control of a growing number of hospitals, according to a report by a union representing nurses and other healthcare workers.
A union representing health-care workers is raising more concerns over the proposed restructuring of higher education in New Jersey, including questions about the apportionment of debt between Rutgers U. and UMDNJ.
Thats all, folks - no more news!
- Exposed & At-Risk: New Jersey healthcare workers reveal how our safety systems failed them during the COVID-19 pandemic
- New Members Guide: Union Strong in Unprecedented Times
- HPAE White Paper - The Christie Administration's Department of Health: Failure in Enforcement, Accountability and Transparency
- HPAE White Paper - Meadowlands Hospital and the State of New Jersey: Failures of Oversight Put Profits Before Patients at a Community Hospital
- HPAE White Paper - The Reorganization of UMDNJ: GETTING IT RIGHT
- HPAE White Paper - Protecting Our Nation's Blood Supply and Defending the Rights of Blood Service Workers
- HPAE White Paper - Setting the Standards
No upcoming events at this time.