On Tuesday, June 4th 2019 members voted to ratify local tentative agreements that included an across the board wage increases 1st year- 2.50%, retro to June 1st , 2nd year- 2.25% and
3rd year- 2.25%.
With additional step increases the first pay period in December that average 1%.
- No changes to your health benefits or 403b.
Move to Mullica Hill:
- We signed a process agreement for the relocation of Woodbury hospital to Mullica Hill, all jobs are protected and no one has to reapply for their position, the contract will cover the new facility and the language includes meeting regularly to resolve issues with mutual cooperation.
Article 27 Reassignment:
- No involuntary reassignment to other Inspira campuses (Vineland, Elmer, Bridgeton).
- $5.00 differential for volunteering to go work at Vineland, Elmer or Bridgeton if you sign-up ahead of time.
- No significant changes to the clinical clusters, even after the move to Mullica Hill.