HPAE Education Days – March 6th AND 11th 2014 Presented by Epicare Associates, Inc.
The Staff Nurse Role in Patient Satisfaction
March 6, 2014
March 11, 2014
This one day workshop will provide the staff nurse with the essentials in understanding the key role they play in ensuring high patient satisfaction.
At the completion of this workshop the staff nurse will be able to:
- Recognize trends in patient satisfaction;
- Discuss case examples of exemplar customer service in healthcare;
- Analyze interpersonal communication patterns that create client dissatisfaction;
- Identify their style of conflict resolution;
- Develop team building skills that enhance customer service.
Workshop Topics are:
- The Evolution of Patient Satisfaction in Healthcare
- Measuring Patient Satisfaction
- HCAPS; Surveys; Meaningful Data; Learning from the Experts
- Becoming an Expert in Patient Satisfaction
- Interpersonal Communication
- The Art of Listening
- Conflict Resolution
Upon completion of this course, attendees will receive 6.5 Contact Hours
Members – $25 (refundaable after attendance )
Non-Members- $60 (non-refundable)