HPAE Local 5135 Contract Ratification Vote Instructions
The HPAE Local 5135 Rutgers Contract Ratification Vote begins Friday, December 4, 2015. You have the opportunity to accept or reject the tentative agreement your negotiating committee reached with Rutgers management.
Voting is open through 3:00 pm Wednesday, December 9, 2015. Only members of HPAE Local 5135 are eligible to vote. Members have the option to vote by phone or by internet.
The vote is being administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Voting instructions, a sample ballot and individual Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) were mailed on Wednesday December 2 to the home address we have on file for all members. This mail was not sent to Agency Fee payers.
Option 1: Voting by Internet
- Log on to www.aaaelections.org
- In the space provided, enter this Organization ID: HPAE5135
- Enter your individual Personal Identification Number (PIN). (Your PIN number is printed on the sample ballot; if you did not receive it in the mail, see below)
- Vote (follow the instructions on the screen)
Option 2: Voting by telephone
- Call (toll-free) 866-628-9068
- Enter your individual Personal Identification Number (PIN) then press the pound (#) key (Your PIN number is printed on the sample ballot; if you did not receive it in the mail, see below)
- Vote (follow instructions given)
If you are a member, you should have already received your PIN in the mail. If you did not receive the information by Monday, December 7, you can call the election hotline at 1-800-529-5218 to request a pin number. The hotline is open between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm daily on weekdays only. You will need to provide your name, address and union: HPAE Local 5135. If you recently submitted your membership card you will likely have to call for a pin number.