Local 5089 Ratification Meetings, Tuesday, March 15
HPAE is encouraging every member to attend the upcoming ratification meeting to vote on the tentative terms of the new contract. The following issues were addressed in the new agreement:
- An agreement to establish an electronic staffing form that will enable our members to report their staffing concerns in real time as well as enable HPAE to monitor the staffing levels and trends more accurately.
- Additional rights for APNs in the event of their collaborative agreement being terminated.
- Performance evaluations will be changed from a 5 to 3 level rating system as well as more protections for those that receive a poor rating.
- RN / CRNA Year 1 (2.5% ATB+ step) Year 2 (2%ATB + step) Year 3 (2%ATB + step)
- APN / Case Manager / Utilization Review Manager Year 1 (3.5% ATB) Year 2 (3%ATB) Year 3 (3% ATB)
It is important to note that you must be a member in good standing in order to participate in the upcoming ratification meeting. If you are unsure of your membership status, you can click here to submit your application however if you are already a member your application will not be processed twice. The ratification will take place as follows:
Tuesday, March 15th
Conference Room D-215
6a-9a 12p-2p 6p-9p
As always, If you would like more information on how you can participate or any other issue, please contact your local union rep or email email@example.com for assistance.
HPAE Negotiations Committee
Banita Herndon, Wendy Bobcombe, Cynthia Baez-Lugo, Wanda Caudle, Dara Skinner, Joselino Ulanday