We met today with the management of Complete Care as we continue negotiations for a successor contract. Our current contract has been extended until June 9 as we continue our talks. Complete Care has agreed to an additional bargaining date of June 2 in person. The Union made an overall package proposal today with the hopes of reaching an agreement on June 2 and they seemed open to our proposed package.
- Complete Care and the Union exchanged wage proposals with each other in the hope of reaching an agreement which sees increases for all.
- The Union continued to maintain our proposal on stronger staffing language.
- The Union maintained our proposal on improved Health & Safety Language along with a Workplace Violence Committee and the establishment of a Pandemic Committee.
- Complete Care has agreed to provide uniforms and the union countered with an additional number of uniforms.
- Complete Care has agreed to Health Benefits which maintains current HRA accounts through December 31, 2023, and we have a tentative agreement on 100% lab coverage from Quest.
- We reached a tentative agreement on the filling of Vacant Positions.
- Complete Care did agree to increasing the ESL carryover to 80 hours a year and a bank of 120 hours.
It has been the Committees goal from the start to maintain our current contract language along with additional improvements to benefit the members and our position has not changed.
Once a tentative agreement is reached a membership/ratification meeting will be held to update everyone.
You can also find information at https://hpae.org/local5097
TELL THE HARBORAGE/COMPLETE CARE TO RESPECT US, PROTECT US & SUPPORT US
Local 5097 Executive Board
Sandra White, President
Sharon Hodge, Vice-President-Grievance Chair
Sharlene Grant, Secretary-Treasurer