Local 5058 Member Retreat
Jersey Shore Medical Center – Local 5058
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
West Grove United Methodist Church
102 Walnut Street, Neptune NJ 07753
- 8 – 9 am – Breakfast & Registration
- 9 – 11 am – The Opioid Crisis: Improving Front Line Addiction Treatment (2 contact hours)
- Outcome: The learner will acquire knowledge that will be applied to skills and techniques to improve the care for the addicted patient.
- 11am – Lunch
- 12:30 – 2:30 pm – Current Legal Trends in EHR Documentation & Scope of Practice Issues (2 contact hours)
- Outcome: the learner will recognize the legal “do’s and do not’s” of EHR documentation and scope of practice in a variety of practice settings as well as the rationales for engaging in proper documentation and maintaining scope of practice boundaries.
Breakfast & lunch will be provided.