- Term of contract: Retroactive to January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
- Salaries and Wages: Annual 2% across the board wage increase with a step increment which includes retroactive pay to January 1, 2021.
- Freeze Healthcare Premiums: Healthcare premiums will remain at the July 2018 rate for the life of the Agreement.
- Holidays: Substitute Juneteenth for Lincoln’s birthday and change Washington’s birthday to President’s Day, [provided all Unions throughout Union County agree].
- Floating: Part time employees shall be floated in order of their FTE rank from lowest to highest, e.g.: 0.2 FTE will be floated first, then 0.4 FTE, 0.6 FTE, and then 0.8 FTE respectively.
- Elimination of references to Runnells and other housekeeping items: There were a number of housekeeping agreements to clean up the contract where needed as well as eliminating language no longer relevant to the Hospital.
Important Ratification Information
Priscilla Surles, RN, President
Elaine Blake, RN, Secretary-Treasurer
Valerie Hamer, RN, Grievance Chair