Local 5112 contract update: settlement reached!
The HPAE Local 5112 Executive Board is pleased to announce that on December 29th we were able to reach a settlement with Union County just in time for the expiration of our contract on December 31, 2020. The details are as follows:
- Effective from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
- 2% across the board increase and a step movement.
- Substitute Juneteenth for Lincoln’s birthday and change Washington’s birthday to President’s day (provided that all unions throughout Union County agree)
- Part-time employees will be floated in order of FTE status
- Contribution for health care benefits will remain frozen at the July 1, 2018 rates.
We will provide more details outlining the ratification process soon and encourage every member to accept the new agreement. If you have any questions regarding the terms of the new agreement, please feel free to contact your local union rep.
Priscilla Surles, RN, President
Elaine Blake, RN, Secretary-Treasurer
Valerie Hamer, RN, Grievance Chair