- We are set to begin contract negotiations for our successor agreement on April 26th, 2022. This will be a joint session for both our locals 5089 and 5094.
- We have created a small package of opening proposals that are common items between both our locals to streamline the negotiations process and come to an agreement with Rutgers in the most efficient manner.
- We will also be working with CRU (Coalition of Rutgers Unions) on more broad-based universal contract proposals items.
- We will be sending out regular updates to the membership following each session to provide transparent information to the general membership regarding the status of each session and our progress at the table.
- In addition to presenting our initial contract proposals, we are expecting a regular schedule of negotiations dates to be set from our first session through the contract expiration date.
The next Contract Action Team meeting is Wednesday is also April 26th and we are still recruiting membership for this team. If you are interested in supporting the negotiations team, please sign up with this link. http://bit.ly/RU2022CAT
HPAE 5094 Negotiations Committee
HPAE 5089 Negotiations Committee