A clear majority of Registered Nurses who provide home health care services at Robert Wood Johnson Visiting Nurses Inc. filed with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) for a union election to organize their union with Health Professionals and Allied
We will now have an agreement which combines 5089 and 5135 into a single Registered Nurses contract. All HPAE registered nurses will now be on the same salary scale for the first time in 10 years.
The joint HPAE Local 5089 and 5135 bargaining teams will be holding additional information meetings on the main RBHS campuses and Edna Mahan UCHC location to review the terms of the new contract and to answer any questions before voting
After a marathon session yesterday with Rutgers that ended at around 1:00am, we are pleased to announce we have a joint tentative agreement on a new contract!
We resume negotiations with Rutgers on Tuesday morning with the goal of moving our contract to a settlement.
We met with Rutgers today with the goal of moving our contract to a settlement. We have been diligently working to settle the contract that would merge our two contracts together and create one nursing bargaining unit, as it always
Our HPAE Local 5089 Negotiating Committee met with Rutgers University for a bargaining session with Rutgers University on March 21, 2019.
Thats all, folks - no more news!
In This Local
- How to Request a Duplicate Ballot
- MOA between Rutgers University and HPAE (2018-2022)
- Local Executive Board Resolution on Merger
- Notice of By-Laws Vote
- Summary of Proposed 5089 By-Laws Changes
- Complete Proposed Changes to 5089 By-Laws
- Local 5089 Rutgers Membership Application
- Local 5089 Contract with Rutgers University (2014 - 2018)
- Master Affiliation Agreement By And Among Rutgers University, Rutgers Health Group and RWJ Barnabas Health
- Rutgers Staff Leave Donation Request Form (September 2018)
- Rutgers response to our security concerns at University Hospital, December 5, 2017
- Local 5089 Sentinel - July, 2019