2021 Convention Awards Ceremony
During the Convention, HPAE awarded members and allies, with awards acknowledging their work as advocates for healthcare workers. Those awards were given to:
- NJ Senator Loretta Weinberg, Senate Majority Leader, Legislative District 37
- Laura Kenny, Assistant Regional Administrator For Technical Support, USDOL-OSHA Region II
- Claudia Storicks, HPAE COPE Treasurer and At-Large-Member
Local awards were given to:
- Local 5105 recognized Beth Cohen of Virtua Mount Holly Hospital
- Local 5058 recognized Barbara Boyler of Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Local 5106 recognized Christopher Lewis of Temple Episcopal Hospital
- Local 5091 recognized Margaret Merchant of Bergen NewBridge Medical Center
- Local 5185 recognized Michele Viellette of Bayonne Medical Center
- Local 5147 recognized Chris Fatzer of Hudson Regional Hospital
Debbie White, RN, Re-Elected As HPAE President At 2021 HPAE Virtual Convention
Hundreds of nurses and health professionals gathered virtually on October 6-7 to re-elect a tried and tested slate of state officers to continue leading HPAE for another three years after an unprecedented global pandemic.
Thats all, folks - no more news!
May 11, 2023