My name is Kim Robinson and I am a dining associate at HMH Jersey Shore University Medical Center where I have worked for three years.
My name is Gloria Atkinson and I have been with Hackensack Meridian’s Jersey Shore hospital for seven and half years. I am a Patient Care Technician (PCT). My Jersey Shore co-workers and I are fighting to organize ourselves into a
My name is Ian Morris and I am a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Prompt Care, which is the Emergency Room, at HMH Jersey Shore University Medical Center. I have been here for three and half years.
My name is Dionisia Duarte-Johnson and I am a medical technologist in the Hope Tower Laboratory on the Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center campus. I want my union with HPAE and I will tell you why.
Healthcare corporations are quick to hail frontline healthcare workers as heroes but often fall short when it comes to actually treating the workers with the dignity and respect that they deserve on the job.
A wide cross-section of employees at Jersey Shore University Medical Center have filed a petition with the National Labor Relations Board seeking to join a labor union, a union president said Monday.
Thats all, folks - no more news!
- Complete the bargaining survey to get ready to win our first contract
- If you are in the Units Organizing at HMH Jersey Shore - Sign Your Support Here!
- Community Pledge - Support Organizing the Shore
- Contract Wins and Call to Those Organizing: We Need YOU!
- A Message of Support and Solidarity from the Nurses of HPAE Local 5058 and the HPAE Organizing Committee for All at HMH Jersey Shore
No upcoming events at this time.