Local 5058 members and officers distributed flyers today in front of the hospital to put the spotlight on an issue affecting our members and the community: medical debt.
HPAE locals at Palisades Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Southern Ocean Medical Center, and The Harborage - all owned by Hackensack Meridian Health - have initiated a petition campaign to highlight priority issues.
HPAE members testifed at two public hearings held yesterday to review the proposed merger of the Hackensack University Health Network and Meridian Health. While supporting the pending merger of Hackensack and Meridian, they urged the New Jersey Attorney General
With the merger of Meridian Health and Hackensack University Health Network drawing closer, leaders of the four HPAE locals who will be dealing with the new, mega health system met recently to discuss a united strategy for the merger
Thats all, folks - no more news!
- Local 5030 - Palisades Medical Center
- Local 5058 - Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Local 5138 - Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Local 5097 - The Harborage
- Local 5030 Contract Survey
- Local 5058 Contract Survey
- Local 5138 Contract Survey